Junior Project Assistant
Are you passionate about making a difference through digital media? Do you thrive in dynamic, collaborative environments where your organizational and problem-solving skills can shine?
Job type: Permanent
Location: Gqeberha or Cape Town
Closing date for applications: 21 FEBRUARY 2024
We’re looking for a Junior Project Assistant to join our video production team. If you’re eager to learn, grow, and contribute to meaningful projects, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Grade 12/Matric.
- A tertiary qualification in project management, filmmaking, or marketing is advantageous.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in project management, or other administrative roles is advantageous.
- Knowledge/understanding of video production and or marketing is advantageous.
- Eagerness to Learn: No extensive experience is required – we’re looking for someone ready to learn about video production and project management.
- Communication Skills: Good verbal and online communication skills to effectively interact with diverse team members and clients.
- Organizational Skills: A natural ability to organize work, with an eye for detail and willingness to learn how to manage projects and time effectively.
- Interest in Video Production: A general interest in video production, even if you haven’t had professional experience in this area.
- Problem-Solving Attitude: A mindset geared towards learning how to identify and solve problems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project Coordination: Assist in coordinating video production projects, and filming logistics where necessary, ensuring successful quality and delivery.
- Quality Assurance: Participate in the production process for videos and/or any transcripts, maintaining high standards.
- Data Management: Input and manage data in our ERP system, including quotes, sales orders, POs and project budgets.
- Client Interaction: Act as a liaison between the production team and clients, ensuring clear and consistent communication.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
A package commensurate with technical experience and responsibility of the position.
Applicants who meet the above criteria are invited to submit comprehensive CVs to the following email address: email@example.com.
Include relevant experience or explaining why you are excited about this role and how you hope to grow with us.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear back from us within two weeks after the closing date.