Calling keyboard kings or queens.
Job type: Permanent
Closing date for applications Friday 4 March 2022.
Rooftop is looking for a copywriter to join our growing team and deliver work with purpose.
You’re a conceptualizer, creative thinker, influential collaborator and highly persuasive writer.
As a Creative Copywriter at Rooftop, you will be required to think differently in order to challenge, interrogate and understand the goals and objectives of our client’s brief and have a sound insight on the client’s industry, undertake research and develop copy that achieves our clients’ objectives. You will work with the creative team to prepare thoughtful and insightful proposal concepts, working across multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- Campaign ideation
- Creative headlines and taglines
- Film Scripts
- Social media content
- Proof reading copy
- Branding names and slogans
- Creative manifestos
- Presentation write-ups
- Website copywriting
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality creative writing, and ideation experience within a variety of advertising campaigns and digital / social content.
- Excellent English writing, grammar and proofreading skills.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting skills.
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking.
- Collaborate with the client and various teams within Rooftop.
- 2+ years of experience writing copy and conceptualizing ideas within an agency.
A collaborative, empathic personality.
A drive to break boundaries and craft pitch-winning ideas.
Fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
A desire to constantly grow and learn.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, you can consider your application as unsuccessful.